Beautiful Dream
O W N E R



Hii ^^ behave yourself' copydog not allowed' have a nice blogwalking :)



Entries About Linkies Stuff


L I F E

I hope my life normal like everyone else :(

C R E D I T

Template/Header: Beautiful Monster
Basecodes 1: Ainabillah Shafie
Basecodes 2: Nurul AtiQah
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥

The rules of Love

Kiss on the Lips  =  I Love You
Kiss on the Ears  =  You are Special
Kiss on the Nose  =  Laughter
Kiss on the Cheek  =  Friendship
Kiss on the Forehead  =  I comfort You
Kiss on the Neck  =  I want You
Kiss on the Shoulder  =  You are Wonderful
Kiss anywhere else  =  Be careful
Play around with Hair  =  Can't live without You
Holding hands  =  Happiness
Arms around Waist  =  You are Mine , I nees You
A hug  =  I care
Nibble on Ears  =  Start warming
Smiling at eachother  =  I like You
Lifting up eyebrowst wink  =  Flirtation
Looking around  =  Hiding true Feeling
Tender kiss on the side of your Lips  =  You'r Mine
Wetting your Lips  =  Waiting for a kiss
Tear drop  =  I'm losing You
Crying  =  I lose You